Warranty And Return Policies
We're absolutely sure you'll love our products, however, if you are not satisfied with your new product we'd also like you to know that you are fully protected by our warranty policy.
Our products are manufactured in accordance with the same procedures and standards as the original OEM plants. All of our products come with a 90 day warranty, covering workmanship errors and defective parts.
- Warranty is valid from day of invoice.
- Refunds are only applicable during the first 30 days of invoice. After 30 days, one to one exchanges will be processed based on stock availability.
- For all orders, the original shipping fees are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to deduct a RMA fee from the final refund amount on orders that are unclaimed or refused at point of delivery
Not covered by our warranty policy:
- Damages caused by the carrier - In such cases, please claim the damage from the shipping courier.
- Lamps damaged by projector malfunction, i.e. cooling or power supply issues or Blast.
- Bulbs that have been disassembled from their housing.
We take pride in our easy return process.
In case you're not satisfied with our product, you may return it for a refund or an exchange within 30 days of invoice. After that period, our warranty policy kicks in and defective products will be replaced with an equivalent product for a period of up to 90 days.
- To return a product, please kindly contact us in order to receive a RMA number (Return merchandise authorization). This number will enable you to schedule a pick up or drop the battery at the nearest post office for a return.
- All products should be returned in their original packaging. We will not accept a return with any damage to or defacing of the original packaging.
Please note - A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the final refund in cases of customer mistakes, cancellations, or delivery refusal after the order has been shipped.
For any other concern, please contact us.